As I started to repaint my germans I also wanted to make sure I have vehicles for them if needed. So while I have made 3 new Sdkfz. 251/1 (and at least 3 more on their way, maybe six), I’m also refreshing some of my old stuff. I got a Stummel which I’m quit happy with but that needed figures – that I have fixed. I have been experimenting with some new techniques (oil paints and pigments), this I have done on an old Sdkfz. 251/1. Maybe I’m not too satisfied with the result, but I feel that the techniques can be very useful and will make my vehicles more beautiful in the future.
I’m also making a Sdkfz. 250/3, from Italeri together with a 251/7 and a 251/10, both from Dragon. The Dragon models are highly detailed, which is very cool, but it takes time to build them.
And finally I’m also painting a US squad – I have to do several things at same time otherwise I’m too bored.
Click for bigger pictures